Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tests, tests,
& more TESTS!
>:o(

Tomorrow,
Im gonna be bring loads & loads of plastic bags,
filled with loads & loads of utensils.
I wonder if I can bring the whole thing to school.
Friday's the day!
F&N practical.
Im afraid that I may get the case of the nerves & mess it up.
No way!
& on Thurs,
Im gonna bring loads & loads of seafood, all the yada yada & a long baguette!
HA HA HA.
Anyone cares to try my cooking on Friday? xD

Maths retest on Functions today was super HORRIBLE!
No one can even do it la.
Intended to copy Pf's. HOHOHO!
But in the end,
she's the one asking me all the questions.
XD
Rafeek came in to take over Chang.
His eyes are super scary.
Tsk.

Maths remedial today.
Haqim was super funny la.
Jie, YZ, Pf, Haqim & me started talking about boxers & underwears :/
& Haqim even unzipped his zip infront of me!
OH MY.
I laughed & laughed & laughed till my stomach hurts.
I love them la.
They keep making me laugh all the time.

Wahaha!
Look at PF!

Decided to go to JEC after remedial.
Initially wanted to go to IMM or West Mall,
but yeah,
no difference :D
Went with Sam, Jie, Clara, Oli & Eug (:

Shine with better, cleaner teeth!
(What nice & shiny teeth! XD )

Our MacFlurry! =D

Sam requested for more Oreo (:

Doesnt this picture remind you of something?
*Winks at Jo :D *

I LOVE MY AH GONG!

AHHH!
I love her =)

Lara & Oyce =/

Decided to take some neo-prints after that.
We had to practically pull Oli into the machine.
She kept running away like a small kid!
HA HA HA XD

Our dear Eugene (:

Sorry guys!
Didnt scan the neos.
The printer isnt at my place.
Think its broken down or something.
Rawr.
So sorry! =D

Chasing cars is stuck in my head.
Off to play audition!
Damn you for being an appg (:


Thanks for the smiles you've brought me.
Wahaha! :D

No comments: